Saturday, October 29, 2011

What are these?

The general rules 365 days a year; leap iyarera trouble if you want to remove. Each of these 365 days, any day of the dinei is not somewhere to somewhere. How many outside the context of accounts I gona rakhina; of 1 February, and March 5 th, 16 th December. 1 st baisakha. Eito. Dates of the individual badai her. Mother's Day, Father's Day, Woman's Day, Education Day, etc. There is no end. I have a day without much to look at, is stuck in his eye. And some of the thought. Day of the Teacher's Day.
Death, where it already, why our birth in this world, as our people do not have such a complex question, but how to go about it. The strange nature of the issues in a process.
There is a song man - what a human would be janama. Many people know that I was cherishing Hindu. The room has been maintained. The evidence was far from believing in any religion, but is not available. So I geyechena, if it is sunnata Muslim women, however, is the provision, bamuna paite with sugar, sugar kirupe bamuni? Hindus when we are yet in the modern century, I unabihsa khelaphata - khelaphata the woods were. Ramakrishna and Vivekananda was pulled from the back of the Hindus. Ramamohana least, of the world. They are the king, who should be in every rni bangalidera ramamohana verdict, and isbaracandra bidyasagara. This is our dream to see the sikhiyechena Rabindranath Tagore, by Rabindranath Tagore in our language.
Twenty-first century, when people come in looking for the Muslims, modernism hit the door, then we are brothers Zakir whip in hand. How can people believe in the religious ideas of the modern state does not help people to continue. The purpose of any religion, I do not do bisedgara. The chip has been sore and when humaneness, it is the religion that believes that people can and can not keep. And seisange I / we give the reasoning for those amanabikatake uthepare it, they become quite large uthi awesome. Bobaya would have caught. Ghumale I lay flat on his chest. We are not currently ghumate; sayane, sbapane, jagarane religion is something called the feeling in the chest. Say what you want and we will be at every step, how to be. Why do.
Many of the deep blue of a poem parechilama; dbarabhanga wife of the district. How can religion, which would not be the last line.
I do not want to explain the importance dharmaadharmera. Each of the properties of the Earth is always evidence of his superiority byasta; other religions accept the existence of the discontented. How is that different religions can be proven false in its efforts to shorten the dormant majhei that consummation; and this is what their religion is the only way to service.
I was really only one. The birth of modernism, or humaneness of our love - love to feel useful, unique, also sahityabodha, inartistic, etc.. I sikhiyeche modernism, papake hate taxes, not papike.
Favorite TV gives takai once. Since more than seven years by the country. How big is the daughter of the saptahakhaneka. Indisposition of the usual two. Outside the bath water and what to do with yatakichui to be issued? 5 See rikasabhara the money 35/40. Movies of a black T-shirt she purchased for me eno. He said that the most expensive shirt damai 800, which were 180 - to Rs 00. Sound of draft. Sometimes the TV or the paper that it is not parini. I would look at that (bag bottom) is now being sold. However, he did so; I think I have a £ staralim in income, but by how many? How to read a good childhood, like a money tree gajiyeche today! If you continue to take a cosmic energy desatike? But what is this country? Years ago my father-in-law died in daseka eyambulense jyame confined to lie. Now the situation is worse, it goes without saying. See what our acheta, that this fall will be our marara dhakatei! Our politicians, by what some bhabbena নগরপরিকল্পনাকারিরা not, do not. I have often stirred by the cosmic energy. Our religious leaders - can not understand what the sacrifice netrira this alamata!
Muslim religious piety (Shop order), some students spend the night near by villagers on suspicion of pitiye all phelalo robber. Some members of the legal defender was close at hand. I know it is not a huge crowd in front of gutikaya police. Why do people have spoken with police, but not dakatadera? Many people have a lot of talk or say.
Why guys can be that place. Their purpose was not honest. Etc., etc.. Maybe they aikhane alcohol, marijuana did not eat, or did any other drug or narisanga aikhane profit. The villagers claimed that the robbery must aikhane those guys did. But what is it logical that people can pitiye kisoradera!
A few days after he beat one of the few yubakake pitiye. Unlike the previous events of the physical condition of those who can not understand, they make it evident how people die in YouTube. (There is a YouTube video that has been given to delete the. Pariki anyone if I get it? Collection you want to keep), the people standing around like it. And some people with bamboo petacche.
Aidinai the same area, leaving one hand with the crowd kisorake police. Pitiye with people that kisorake phelalo. You currently have YouTube bhuli thika download it. What can we say that we still humans?
No one would speak. Surprised that there was any foul play in London as well as idurera. My previous home was next to hanteta House. They strongly believe that the ghostly. Arekapasera was one cat. The railway line and round the corner. Idura to come to my home. Aggravating the situation. There was Marie idura. Moments wrinkle process. Hook to drag the palithine bhari. Gotakayeka want to send somebody on the cement. The blood comes from the mouth. Ketalite water heating website for confirmation of death would bank on it. Bine with it, then goodbye. Many times it happens. Then at night I dream I'll be able to beat the same fashion. I saw several times on the same night. It is no longer idura marini.
I want to curse those who are involved in the brutal events of those who view them as the rest of my life, I have nightmares like I can pratirate.
That many of the people of Bangladesh at the top of the large events have recently come to understand, not even Saudi Arabia, 8 bangalira (some Pakistani and was) sirocchedera become clear after the event. We have many Muslims in the Qur'an hadith bangalii to find a word to find out how good or reasonable siroccheda law, has been to explain how scientific it is. Marephula Quran, Ibn rope, etc., to the other. It is gatakalai abasthanarata paccima world with a friend. The tree was in Saudi Arabia to work, work, money and sending countries; theft - you can rob you, or you can go? Egulare dhaira by hanging deoyai. The rules ogo throat cut, his throat was kataboi. So bravo.
Islamic law in force in any country, if you do not have one, but how they implement the law and;
I do not go over. Some things are very easy and dhari.
Saudite any kind of government action on?
Where are the girls that do not vote?
If you get offers, but girls can not drive a car too?
Islamic state of Saudi Arabia in the neighborhood how to behave?
We talk to the nation as a misakina?
Saudi Arabia was a key location yuddhagulote mare?
Jewish, nacharadera any state with the most friends?
America is no enemy of Islam and the Middle East access to the state?
What was the position of Saudi Arabia in the war?
Saudi Arabia, as well as our independent state when the srkiti?
How many bridges have been Arabs Shopping help?
The poor Muslims in Africa and Asia, where the taste is not there janaganera luxury most people, life, wine, women, kataya juyaya time?
I want my questions answered.
The beheading of people killed in the state, how can we?
Maps and charts following some fodder to build the understanding of hope.
 
 





The new sects. Those who are still at the top of the Quran and hadith ansatuku is good lageni or those that are not part of the sects auracchena below.

No comments:

Post a Comment