Saturday, October 29, 2011

Nothing is!

Dharei sisibi many days of the silent reader. Where I was absent so that there is a good lagaleo goodbye, goodbye bad lagaleo here. Country, abroad, a new event, we sisibi waiting for something to write about at this. The only aspect not , comments to me a lot of attention. I often want to write, but do not dare ever. I have a lot of courage for some likhei phellama. lekhate I know is wrong. I have the hope and apura I've bhulagulo.


Ghumata break it, is just dawn. The holiday a day early so I have no reason to break up, consecutive days off. Susmi beside me, See you tomorrow night brawl. Jhagarara At one point I was silent, however, on both sides of my anger, pride, like all phulajhurira seethe are. The password is not listening yesterday when asleep.

Fuck Snow white screen with the most takatei samanerara The lanata and needed something, nice showing.'s Snowfall has been missed out. I do a lot of snow susmi both. Last yebara tusarabrsti the home front we have two hands to hold this lanatate beriyechilama hete- moments after the snow started chorachuri. It was the first snowfall susmira. Mind you, I was sitting in this frigid cold to sip coffee mage susmi natural beauty and the beauty I Kidding. but I think I was thinking. susmi niscai draim room sophaya ghumacche , many self-respecting girl. I'm not on the state's self-respect. I like here, but I will not be on the car will not bhalatao amakei bus, only basei not amount to much more than love.

Girls are like baby blankets and ghumacche starchy sophaya my susmi, very magic time, you will love it. But I was not willing to jagate mind, some hair on her face are randomly scattered. Removed, it is not showing off a lot of good. Night's brawl I think it is your own anger, and let s and many more, least not yet. What can I do about anger come all the way around. When you talk susmi cheletake said that, I just have not had. and why some say it was romantic cheleta was often go ghurate caita, and why we say I is not with me to iyarki raganora for those with whom she was married before I was cheleta. but I do not romanticize it, but I have a son who could gelei. more I said how much. It was not just the head. I think it needed a little black cloud covered mukhata susmira dustumite charge you. jharate and her eyes water. Several moments after she was proud of my mouth in front of a solid mukhata said "wiping mistakes, many mistakes He also once again to say that after wiping with a ghurate go there, and I 've run away. "I want to speak to us today, to stay together, that I have completed krtitbata susmira. There is no doubt. But I just want her to sunalama.'s I never have the least right there.

Susmi, and susmi otha, do not look outside, you have a beautiful snow fall.
Susmi not my name, susmita. And so this morning I'm not working with fashion. Ghumate Group.
New susmi not opposite, ragata jameche decent people to understand. Susmita her real name, I would daki susmi short. Mode kathata me remind you this, why should not they be proud of it.

In general, just as we did with the paricayata susmira cutiye prematao never could. Because I was with the 3-month and persisted in her marriage. When and Medical 3 rd barse I 3 barse engineering parachi. Our love fight yet full of photeni or aught of any love was to make sure I do not know.'s On again in our time the distance was. I'm a country outside of the Bachelor of it. Esabakichura still only did we I can not stay in one another's balale. restless to go. when I was khabarata marriage, hocata khelama, very good hocata khelama.

I called one of the intarni doctor, all of the good ways. But I think that if there are any bad things can mejajata. I want to face in a forest maira gink Hobbies Home resolve it. I love it, bhalabasalama I am working my beer? Etatukuo think I can not. I have a burning need. I want to think about their children if they would call me if you would like me to think that the status of the stroke. a lot, but was within the day. look, I see some bhusateo change. I can think.'s One day, her marriage with a lot of talk in susmi far gone, that we should not now. And we did not lover boy. It was the Marriage shall be no problem, and although I do not get married without her parents simply want to nibe. In fact, our I've never been told that we love one another. I love her go but I detected a password, I never end, I think so, but I can see clouds, I decided to breach the mind of the sky. I really do not agree in the face of it the heart of our eraparadina Sometimes I just can not be contacted, and we have both problems, and today is our last word. narikula alas! how easily fall kathagulo with you. pagalita may not, however, after awhile, a Facebook message said: "I was the gentleman?" These are How much more do not, then how much pain I would say bujhatama kathagula was difficult. The story has been our lot. balatama temporary separation, and then again when the colors were much duniyatake, the length of yetama We lost a dream, love the moon makhamakhi dekhatama, pitch and We have thousands of miles 'distance', a one-asariri, but we are still under the same sky, the moon light lay makhachi. duratbatake showing two fingers of both hands over his old thakatama, leaving aside the fetters of our duscintaguloke rakhatama flame. I would say my hands parata susmi uparai asleep. We were about the only premete bar, the pair then went to a single rights. We are getting married on the run I balatama pheli
"Do I have to feed? Memorable where you are?"
Okay, but what I can do something in fashion? Become serious susmi again next contact was lost with, they do not increase after kastata time. Bujhatama not OK, that I have to wait for the tax year yebhabei derata at least one. I was, and if I really love and my love of the strong force is no match for you. I will not know.
Next Friday will not be able to go home susmike, oidinai wedding date will be decided. It is a work of extreme majhei susmi phelala me, my sbasuramasaike clear that not just the medical side, he does not sit pirite marriage. They will, however, obliged the doctor before getting married not. Now I am much more difficult pagalita. talano him is not easy, since the two parties finally agreed that many dhanaipanai after reading the last to be in their marriage. It was my joy when I was married to the oidinai we phellama. I really arthei laphiyechilama this I found that at least some time after my gryajuyesana .1 year. The earnings of 1 people found ruji yabei. It can be many things, the final decision.
No one can see that the serial susmi meyeta basalei eyes water, nose to the water. But it never happens to me when I talk, I decided the day, talk about the full length kemdechila. I explained I had tears in my faith and love towards niyei he kamdache. I did not want her leash, so it permanently, as it duratbatake chure away.
I read the last few months, more than half of the past. Here it is. But where the parents were not there, with me. We sell it away. He was the plan. I now have a way out of rujira s.'s Diet is no longer any not a problem. We will go to court after the end of last pariksata subhakajata pheli polish, then one of two people yet. thitherward tataksane lankakanda started it. egula However, one day all will be OK, but I just do not happen, we lose. three days madhe Wedding navigate the VISA ready susmira jamai. visa with the company was already talking, so no problems there.
After marriage, I do not love cutiye always just walk away tears in the susmira days. Here at least I have not run away, but so good to see the tears in susmira. We are only a half months of marriage, age, someone still has to comply with the parents there. However, the We try to keep going every day. besidina I do not think it was. we went to our mother, and now only a father. I did. The problem is not hope.
This combination is fair to say our story, but I'm out to her favorite flowers for susmira up anger and Aslam, come up to me and I was etaksane.
Susmita, some flowers for your analama
Takiyei I do not, you are so in the morning outside the gecha why in the winter? Maphlara would also go up. It is cold in my life I do not think you can do fashion?
Phulagula not be extinguished?
No mitigation is not. I think I can use them?
I can not do.
I always say, I do so. It's a fashion and flowers!
Do not take your love for fashion and m, and now I'll take you there. I want to be
Who says it is good, you will always be more than a consolation. Etta catch the spirit be not yet in a bar I dakao beautiful, beautiful or not, some said. But without all the flowers.
Where is the real ragata maharanira etaksane realized, I have two hands and Password for a serious talk?
What to say?
I love you. Do not know much, but when will this love I just can not stay
I love this sarasari balala, but the ball can be angry? Talkative 1 pm. It would involve some serious talk, but she left before I will reach me in! Some cold water ...

No comments:

Post a Comment