For most bloggers, three - four months' leave much to be blogging. I wish to pay their own costs, or income or any other reason, I attempt to start blogging, then the most different reasons. Besibhagai someone that goes. Samayika duhkha readers a sense, the sunyata of the - one time can be forgotten.
Bengali I have seen many, many bloggers do not interest many of them stay in once again to work because of pressure or pressure from other paralekhara prophesane gone. Or design, Development and in less time than income from blogging is not doing so is writing.

Bengali I have seen many, many bloggers do not interest many of them stay in once again to work because of pressure or pressure from other paralekhara prophesane gone. Or design, Development and in less time than income from blogging is not doing so is writing.
I think I will leave you because of blogging, but blogging has come to? If money is due to income and the amount of income you can not do enough to think that there has been a problem -
1. Blogging is not suitable for you, so you can earn money hacchena. There are many things you need further study. Blogging for learning about some of the English and Bengali about it. There is a section on tiutoriyalabidira.
Year. The target set for the blog that it was not right. Within three months of blogging on the self bhebechena may be, but it may not. The actual target for us is going to be nirdharane. Changes can not understand, not to exceed a way how difficult or easy path. The aim of determining the actual status from those who know where they can continue to have.
If the reason for your interest in blogging and now I have no interest in you ... so I will not say anything. However, the reader has been that they have a little "Good - by," he can not forget.
Pressure is not the time to write a series of locations, they may be able to keep lekhalekhike. Before I write a post every day, now more than a pressure that does not write very bndha, can you post a few weeks. I'm blogging from the dead for hours.
Blogging has nothing behind in learning 'm, unlimited blogging behind, we continue to post the details have been discussed.
Another is, that it may be that there are many days for the write off, and I will not. The new topic for you to worry, you can start again. You can once again return to your old and new readers will be. Can check the birth of new ideas.
1. Blogging is not suitable for you, so you can earn money hacchena. There are many things you need further study. Blogging for learning about some of the English and Bengali about it. There is a section on tiutoriyalabidira.
Year. The target set for the blog that it was not right. Within three months of blogging on the self bhebechena may be, but it may not. The actual target for us is going to be nirdharane. Changes can not understand, not to exceed a way how difficult or easy path. The aim of determining the actual status from those who know where they can continue to have.
If the reason for your interest in blogging and now I have no interest in you ... so I will not say anything. However, the reader has been that they have a little "Good - by," he can not forget.
Pressure is not the time to write a series of locations, they may be able to keep lekhalekhike. Before I write a post every day, now more than a pressure that does not write very bndha, can you post a few weeks. I'm blogging from the dead for hours.
Blogging has nothing behind in learning 'm, unlimited blogging behind, we continue to post the details have been discussed.
Another is, that it may be that there are many days for the write off, and I will not. The new topic for you to worry, you can start again. You can once again return to your old and new readers will be. Can check the birth of new ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment