Saturday, October 29, 2011

In the words and language awareness

Linguistic regionalism, bibhinnabhasara apiramita use, language and individuality of all the technical summary of some of the Bengali language, is being run by a different. Kolkata, Bengali, Bangladesh Bengali, television, Bengali, Bengali and Internet radio Search for a number of Bengali words go after some of dbidhadbanade. Bengali literature, Bengali and Bengali in the peas in the Bengali language and the use of technology sacetanadera nanamukhita the current state of the current status of the concept of using the language.
My language is Bengali, but blogs and social networks in less than a linguistic as well as anything I can not bear it. It may be that some of my writing in the language indicates that it can not gorami. This is mainly Bengali bloggers to post about other languages ​​could be lekhakaderao. I'll say one language may not use the bepare quarry, do not say I know what you will say so. Tongue in every natural right, because - it's regional and language may be ambiguous, that language may not have a written form. However, the Bengali bloggers should come forward to save from the original banlabhasake bibhinnamukhi distortion. The self-conscious for some of them can.
1. Regionalism

Dr. Muhammad Shahidullah, including the importance of personality as well as gave ancalikabhasake. Now, however, can not atnaprakasa ancalikabhasara love to have compassion. Several days before visiting the village, I want to talk to the local Bengali language kathabala kaleo many that are trying to correct. This can be a good beparata Many, many people check the local language can keep paksapati.

Towards a new civilization can be seen that the mixture of two types of civilization. I mix a lot of time this may be because the product and creating a disturbance.

Civil society representatives, who writes a blog that they can be taken for granted (because of their nearly 100% literacy, technology and information paradarsi aware). The contraction in the regional language bloggers I do not like at all. Regional languages, to be complete or correct the blog I will write a request. During the same shall views.

    Ancalikabhasara against the use of talking, but it's mixed use dubordhya readers can take a lot of time. The local language is necessary for the protection of the local language may be made a separate blog where I speak of those who say that the regional languages.

আঞ্চলিকতা

Was mixed with the sound of the currently ireji it was quite fun. It is, however, will know that, because I found some fun bhabati ireji word that fully expresses the Bengali word for some time, it is not. It's just that, than to say good morning or good ratri Good Morning, Good Night is easy. It manachi that many kichurai Bengali word for the technology, so we will be in English and balatei. However, radio is the language of disaster and I now have byathita Refund. She quickly bent down to talk about banlabhasaya unjustified, without the need for an English word, and the depth of focus is not listening to him talk - rediogulote.

However, there may be unnecessary where Bengali is the language with other people that I am unlikely to use even in heavily. Some English words are used to coming and chatting, but not in the way they put it all on my request. Many of the Bengali language, using words as well as some ireji - any way, by the way, Hi, Please, ok, bye, Great, Good job, Excellent, boss, loss eating, Crash down, Time, and
Etc.. This is currently miseche kathagulo Bengali language, whether it be not stopped. However, in Bengali, which I do not dilute this sabdaguloke.


Many people use the chip in some more of his words. Although the practice does not give written about the abatarana. It is a lot of time, frugality is good for some time, it is also considered to be the author's kharapa. Some say the word, we may use pratyahika life. The blog goes bemananasai sabdaguloke it.

But there are some words that have various types of funds bepareo. These words from the book. This one had a similarly broad sabdaguloke. Thus, when using the national sabdaguloke may need to occur. Blogs and comments should avoid bad words.
Why is this awareness?

1. Readers may be useful to increase the beauty of language. Spelling mistakes and bad, and ambiguous word, and it will not come replete text reader.

Year. Would you like to see in front of all? Niscai not. I write that word, but when it did, and the sabai. Different class, profession and age of the reader to read text. I write so that you can not khusi.

3. Bengali language, the standard bahaya dayitba are to be observed. Language status to be bought with the blood of us.

Community blog, but we can not continue to protect all types of awareness. You may have seen some of the language about the utpakti. I have many things to many people lost abegatbarita. Ideology and consciousness of this difference may be karane. It is also a thing to be noticed that, we will write something that virtually everybody, including future generations, they have decided to leave for the pervert?

No comments:

Post a Comment